- Some background information about myself
- My love and passion for fitness began in my early 20’s. Staying fit and healthy was a staple item in my life. This eventually led to me competing in fitness and ultimately becoming certified to be able to teach and share my passion to help and motivate others who have the aspiration to become a better stronger version of themselves. With a full time job in property mgmt and a mother of 4 children, I believe that finding time for yourself and your health are very important and sets a great example as it can be done for anyone who puts their mind to it. I am certified in and teach cycling, group fitness, tabata & bootcamp.
- Why I love The Gym
- Because its awesome, LOL. I like the atmosphere and the way it is setup with separate rooms for different classes which sets this gym apart as some gyms share a room for multiple types of classes. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful and the gym offers a lot of variety on the floor as well as classes.
- My Favorite motivational quote
- “When you can’t control the situation, your power lies in how you respond to it.”
- My Favorite food indulgence
- Unfortunately, sweets
- My Favorite fitness activity besides teaching
- soccer with my children, dancing & cycling.