David Kampfe, CPT, FAKT-R, PES
As the founder and co-owner of Dynamic Fitness, David Kampfe strives to improve the lives of others through proper nutrition and training. After receiving multiple certifications, Kampfe translated athletic training techniques into an all-encompassing program, H.E.A.T., High Endurance Agility Training.
With a specialization in performance enhancement, Kampfe’s training methods improve functional abilities and a secondary component of fat loss and muscle gain.
Kampfe graduated from Providence College Preparatory in Jacksonville, FL. A two-sport all state high athlete, Kampfe received a scholarship to play football at West Liberty University in West Virginia. He graduated with a B.S. in psychology, and went on to become a Certified Independent Living Skills Advisor from Agency for Persons with Disabilities. Kampfe worked full time with children and young adults living with Autism and other pervasive developmental disorders.
As a Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) and Functional and Kinetic Treatment Relief (FAKT-R) specialist, Kampfe is currently working with professional, college, high school, middle school, elementary school, and homeschooled athletes. In addition to athletic training over the past five years, Kampfe has logged in over 8,000 pounds of weight loss.
Kampfe has had outstanding success using his athletic background to help other athletes accomplish their dreams of playing college and professional sports. In the last 5 years Kampfe has helped send 25 kids to college on an athletic scholarship! Kampfe has also worked with numerous amounts of professional athletes.
Since 2014 when Kampfe turned pro as an IFBB bodybuilder, he has put on stage over 20 competitors and has recorded 9 first place wins and 13 top 5 placings. Kampfe has found amazing success in helping first time competitors become nationally qualified and turn pro.
A servant-driven leader, Kampfe practies what he preaches and continues to stay in prime condition. In 5 years, he has competed in 15 shows and 5 top five finishes in national bodybuilding competitions under the National Physique Committee (NPC)
NPC and IFBB Awards:
- 3rd Place 2012 Tim Gardner Extravaganza
- 3rd Place 2012 NPC North American Bodybuilding Championships
- 4th Place 2012 NPC National Bodybuilding Championships
- 4th Place 2013 NPC Junior USAs Bodybuilding Championships
- 1st Place 2014 NPC North American Bodybuilding Championships – earning his pro card
- 12th Place 2014 IFBB Lou Ferrigno Pro
- 10th Place 2015 IFBB Boca Prestige Pro Cup
- 8th Place 2016 IFBB South Carolina Grand Prix Pro
- Why I love The Gym
- The culture is a place where the energy is positive and hard working it’s an all encompassing experience from the moment you walk in to when you leave. It makes your day better. The equipment is top of the line designed for beginner intermediate and advanced exercise enthusiasts.
- My Favorite motivational quote
- “Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Watch tour words for they become actions. Watch your actions, for they become habits. Watch your habits, for they become character. Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny
- My Favorite food indulgence
- Burger and sweet potato fries
- My Favorite fitness activity besides teaching